Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What to do now? please help!?

I just finished my 2nd round of clomid 100mg days 3-7 and hcg shot. I had 3 follicles sizes 20mm and 25mm 25mm. I had cramps around ovulation and now day 23 my are a little sore. Its only 10 days past my hcg injection and when I take a test I get a very faint positive. I am getting so discouraged I know we have only been trying for a couple months and some people it takes a couple years. I just feel like it is impossible for me to get pregnant, I don't even get my hopes up anymore I know its not going to happen. I was wanting some information on ivf and iui or other successful procedures. We are both 21 almost 22, we have been married almost 3 years and are pretty financially stable. We desperately want a baby and want about 3 kids so we want to get started! Also when will they check the male for fertility problems? They have never checked him for anything. Any info appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment