Saturday, June 25, 2011

I don't know whether or not to ask my friend out and what do i need if I do ask her out?

So we're both grade 9's and she knows that I do like her since I admitted it to her and I talk to her a lot last semester however, this semester we don't have cles anymore which means we don't talk as much as we do before and the school year is going to end in like a week for us. My parents does not want me to date people since they're strict and they want me to succeed in life and I can't really trust my siblings since they tease me. One time, I commented on the photo of the girl I like and my sister saw it since I forgot to log out and she was teasing me. Now, I don't have a job to earn more money for myself and I know money will become handy if I actually ask the girl I like out. I also, have never asked out a girl so I want it all perfect. What else are necessary in order to have a secret relationship with someone for example: money, courage and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment