Saturday, June 25, 2011

Christians: Has the world?

Always been evil? My mom said back in 70s things were so much different than now. She said now their is so much backstabbing and competition at jobs. She said you never saw people getting tailgated in traffic like you do now. She said no one respects the police or firemen like they use to or the mailman. How come people ruin Christmas decorations outside peoples lawns? Why don't people care about their next door neighbors anymore? I am 20 years old and my mom always tells me I have an old fashioned heart in a modern world in which I understand technology which is a plus because a lot of younger kids don't have much heart today. And I don't mean everyone is evil out there, but like on the highway I always get dirty looks or going into gas stations. I just don't understand it. Where is the love? I always smile and laugh and treat others with respect. Was the world a lot different back then and what makes things more corrupt? Were people nicer back in the 70s? Were there still atheist back in the 70s? It is very hard to find a true Christian out there. One who takes you by the hand and tells you everything will be okay and hugs you. A stranger reaching out. When I do come across one though I cherish the moment because it is rare.

No comments:

Post a Comment