Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ingredients needed to allow your skin to absorb nutrients?

Hi I am experimenting on sort of creams to apply to the skin. My goal is to try different all natural ingredients that can help ist the the hair follicle to grow more healthy hairs. I just like to make a home remedy and try different things as I just lost faith in most of the products on the market now most are just scams and you just dont know whats effective and whats not. Plus I just want to try this thing out. Anyways the problem is the skin is design not to absorb but to block most things out so I wanted to know what do I need in the mix that will allow the skin to absorb the material I am applying. basically I need a chemist on this and remember my target is the follicle but through the skin. If someone knows how that would be awesome. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment