Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I need money, fast, before july 3 so i can spend on my vacation? Any help/ideas that actually work?

i WILL NOT result to prostitution, drugs, or nothing like that. Im fifteen, im a girls and i am willing to do anything. I want a job but because im fifteen living in goochland va, that wont happen. I put a similar question up here and i got a lil help. This guy introduced me to earnparttimejobs.com but i dont know how to get started they dont give any directions or anything i want to continue that but dont know what to do so if you can email me neaallen87@yahoo.com, and explain that to me, then please dont hesitate,, anyway back on subject please help, give me advice, ideas any online money making programs i will be open to them as long as they "ACTUALLY WORK" and i dont have to pay anything cause it all comes back to i dont have money and im looking so please i will to anuthing ANYTHING except prostitution im oy fifteen i have a man im live in the country and that just wont work out and i draw the line completely with selling drugs smokes andything illegal like that. I need ppl that will actualy help me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment