Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Why do i feel abandoned when everyones gone to work or school?

Of course its normal. I went through the same thing when my youngest went to school and I was by myself. I know this going to sound funny but its kind of our security blanket. I think people have one no matter what the age, just not many people are aware of it. The best thing that helped me was doing things for them or doing house chorus but thinking of them. Maybe for instance if your into crafts or scrap-booking that would help by making it for them or cleaning the house and thinking, if I get this done I will have more time for them when they get out. Or you might think that now you can have more time making their favorite meal. Things like this helped me. Hope they help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment