Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My friend Is mad at me!?

Ok so I've known her for a year... And she's really crazy:) so the other day she was wearing short shorts and a scarf... And it wasn't even cold so I was like "why are you wearing a scarf?" and she's like "why not!" all snotty and stuck up.. I was like ok? And today she was like telling me a story that she has already told me like 3 times ( about somefood she had at my house that she didn't like and liked it way better at someone elses house... Like I wanna here that again) so I said " no you've already told me" and and she said " well I'm going to tell you again" but I said " but I don't even care!" common! It was the last day of school and I wanted people to sign my yearbook and she wants to tell me a story about artichokes! Lol and when I said that she gave me a disgusted look and said "fine! I'll jut go tell ___! I know she will care!" I was like ok? And she wrote big paragraphs in everyones yearbook except mine. She wrote a sentance! Ugh what the heck?!??

No comments:

Post a Comment