Sunday, June 19, 2011

Why am I so unhappy and bored?

Everything feels out of place and meaningless anymore. It's been going on for a year now. After I graduated high school last May I've become unmoving towards life. It's like everything is scripted and I get deja vu everyday because of it. It just feels like I'm in autopilot anymore just to get through the day. My dad just recently ped on due to cancer, that's not the cause of it but only made it worse. I have a decent job, car, friends, everything, except seeing the happiness in it all. I just want to feel happy again. I thought that having a job would cure it but it hasn't done anything to me. And with my dad being gone, I have got this "illness" and the thought of my dad ped away mixed up in my head. What should I do? Am I depressed, stressed, or something else? I'm constantly thinking of ways to cope with it but no cigar.

No comments:

Post a Comment