Saturday, June 18, 2011

What does this mean,is he into me?

I noticed this guy at my job has gotten very comfortable around me,pretty easy.He does things other guys i work with dont,I'm equally or maybe more friends with the other guys.This guy he will walk by and tap me on the back,poke me in the ribs from behind to get a reaction or even bump into me and say some corny excuse as to why he did,even will softly hit me with something hes carrying.He pretty much does anything he can to get a reaction out of me.He repeated something to me ha had said a day earlier just to hear me reply with a smart *** comment like i did before but i didn't i just looked at him weird.Hes married so hes straight i ume,does he have something toward me?Is this normal for hetero males to do?im not sure i might just be looking for something which isn't there.Thanks for any advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment