Monday, June 20, 2011

Sharp pains after & ttc?

Hi my hubby and i are trying to conceive our first baby,i have pcos and am on my second round of clomid 100 mg, i went in for an ultrasound on day 13 of my cycle and had 3 follicles, 20mm ,25mm and 25mm so my doc gave me an hcg inj and told me to bd for the next 3 days. I had twinges in my ovaries for like 2 days following the shot so i think i ovulated. i am now on day 19 and last night right after i got horrible severe cramps in my lower abdomen, (kinda felt similar to a charlie horse that you get in your leg). It lasted for about 20-30 min and was so bad i felt like i couldnt move. Now today my lower abdomen (where my ovaries would be) are a little sore like i worked out lol. What could this be? could it have anything to do with pregnancy? or the meds im taking? also my are a little sore, i know this is probably still the hcg shot, we are really trying to not get our hopes up but i just feel really funny last couple days. Thanks for any info ahead of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment