Sunday, June 19, 2011

Is it normal to want a baby at 20?

I wanted one at 17 so I can understand you but as bad as I wanted one I wanted to wait til I was married and financially stable. So that ended up being when I was 29, and now I am 32 and 2 kids. :-) I am glad I waited cause its VERY demanding, seriously like sometimes I can't even shower for days, and sometimes I can't even eat lunch, and sleep, well LOL forget about that. So yeah I glad I didn't have to deal with all this when I was younger. Its so stressful that I have even started grinding my teeth in my sleep so now I have to sleep with a mouth guard FOREVER. No one tells u kids will give u bad teeth :-/ but its still wonderful but don't put the stress on yourself that young. Wait til later you'll thank yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment