Monday, June 20, 2011

How can I help fade a mive infected scar?

I know i cant really bad razor burns when i shave with disposable razors. I simply let my hair grow for a while to make sure all the hair or out from the skin, i also try to exfoliate lots this usually helps alot. I also Highly recommend shaving with olive (extra virgin oil is best)! it is amazing i dont use anything, It protects your skin, moitirizers and lets the razor glide (i really like the shick) leaving your skin feeling so fresh and smooth. As for the scars i would keep trying bio-oil and such. You could try the ``face and body foundation`` by Make Up For Ever, its on the pricey side but its creates an air brushed look and is also water proof, although it is hard to find the right color. I hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment